Insulated Sectional Doors
Constructed with high density fire resistant foam filled panels, these doors provide exceptional insulation, security and accessibility features.
With advanced control options and modular construction, sectional Doors lift vertically to reveal the full with of the doorway.
Our Sectional Doors are motorized and provide a low maintenance and energy consumption solution to applications from the common home garage door to commercial and industrial applications such as food storage doors, loading dock doors and Cold Room and Freezer Room Doors.
Panels are constructed with a polyurethane 100% CFC free core with galvanized steel sheeting and a tough resilient colour applied. Powder coating is available when colour matching is essential.
- Internal or external doorways
- Cold Rooms and Freezer Rooms
- Garage Doors
- Commercial and Industrial Doors
– Panels – Sectional Door Panels are available in 42mm for temperature applications above 0° and 80mm thick below 0°.
– Wind Loads – able to withstand wind pressures of up to class 3 (120 Km/h).
– Low Maintenance – high quality components and robust design.
– Advanced Digital Control Options – capable of interlocking with other doors, traffic lights and more (optional).
– Spring Torsion Mechanism – the weight of the Sectional Door is counter-balanced using a powerful spring torsion mechanism.
– Sound Isolation – provides up to 22db of sound isolation.
– Double Glazed Windows (optional)
– Scratch Resistance – the Sectional Door Panels are constructed with a synthetic glazing with superior scratch resistance properties.
– Swinging Personnel Doors – are available (fitted to allow foot traffic access while the door is closed), maximizing energy efficiency and savings.
Door Control Options:
- – Push Button
- – Remote Control
- – Radar and infrared motion sensors
- – Inductive Loop detection (detects vehicles only)
- – Interlocking with other doors (allows only one door to be open at a time for hygiene and air flow control)
- – Photo Electric Beam Safety System
- – Security Digital Key Pads and Key-Activated controls are available
- – interlocking for hygiene and air flow control.